We pride ourselves on our commitment to quality service. Here are the people working for you every day to repair your vehicle.
- Mike and Anna are originally from Chicago, they moved to Florida in 1992 after selling their limousine business and repair facility. After some years of retirement, Mike became a service writer and a support manager at Walmart Automotive. Having that entrepreneurial itch, he opened Car Doc Of Venice in 2000. After fifteen years and many great customer visits, we outgrew that facility. We are now on the Island, with plenty of parking and a much larger building to better serve you!
- Jeff is originally from Baltimore and has been living in Englewood Fl. for eighteen years, he is married with two children and in his free time he likes to go fossil hunting and fishing. With fifteen years in the automotive industry and an A.S.E. master mechanic certification, he is a key component to our team!
- Michael Belliveau originally from Philadelpiha Pa, moved to Tampa Florida in the year 2000. Michael recently relocated to Sarasota Fl in 2017 after getting married. He has been in the automotive industry for 15 years specializing in both advising and repair. In his spare time he enjoys getting the most out of Florida, going to beaches and camping.
- Anna Is Originally from the city of Chicago, she worked as a geriatric Nurse in Venice for many years, where she now resides. After retiring from nursing, she joined her husband Mike at Car Doc On The Island. She enjoys Spending time with her family and all of her grandchildren, when she is not at Car Doc.
Stacy, Service Writer
- Stacy Morton is the newest member of our friendly team and is originally from Connecticut. She has two grown daughters and resides in Sarasota. Stacy has been a ASE Certified service advisor for over 20 years. In her free time she enjoys riding Harley Davidson motorcycles and is an avid gardener. Please stop by and say hi.
- My name is Shane Reeves. I am 26 years old and have lived in Florida just about my whole life. I am an ASE Certified Mechanic and have been in the automotive industry for 7 years now. I've always been interested in advancement in technology and take great pride in the work I perform on any vehicle. Being a team member at Car Doc On The Island has been such a great experience for me. Quality work is a must here!
- Hi, I am Nico. I have 3+ years of automotive experience and am a reliable automotive technician. I take great pride in all I do and I enjoy problem solving. Small jobs or big jobs, I am willing to tackle anything and am willing to learn.